Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Parker Healthcare hereafter known as "the Company".
1. All products are supplied at ex-Factory KualaLumpur prices (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
2. All risks in the products not delivered F.I.S. shall pass to the “Purchaser” when the product leaves the “Company” store and from that point, regardless of how delivery is affected, any insurance shall be the purchaser's responsibility. Please state Insurance Open Policy number on confirmation order.
3. Written quotations are firm for 30 days (unless otherwise stated) from date of writing except for material changes in exchange rates or increases in duty on imported products.
4. Verbal prices quoted are subject to change without notice and are recommended prices only.
5. All claims for short delivery will only be recognized if made in writing 48 hours from date of delivery.
6. The “Company” takes no responsibility for incorrect freight methods when freight details are not clearly advised at time of ordering and marked on the confirmation order.
7. Payment is made at the time of order processing on our website or office once your credit card details have been proceessed.
8. Title to the products shall not pass to the "Purchaser" until the full invoice price has been received by the “Company”.The "Purchaser" shall hold the products solely as bailee, returnable on demand, pending passing of title.
9. A Goods Return Authorisation Number must be requested from the “Company” prior to any item being returned for any reason. This number MUST accompany all documentation and all items returned to the “Company” Stores. The “Company” reserves the right to refuse delivery acceptance of any items returned not bearing this authorisation number.
10. A 20% minimum restocking charge will apply to all goods returned due to an ordering error by the "Purchaser". Freight on returned goods will be the responsibility of the "Purchaser". Goods held for more
than seven (7) days from date of sale will not be accepted for return.
11. Goods supplied as a special make or a one off requirement will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
12. Disposable products are sold in box quantities.
13. Should a standing order be cancelled or reduced in any significant way, the company reserves the right to recover the costs of any 'no charge' items previously delivered as part of the existing standing order arrangement.
14. All Claims to be made within seven (7) days of date of invoice.
15. If goods are faulty, advise the ‘Company’ in writing within seven (7) days of date of invoice. Freight for return of goods are the responsibility of the ‘Purchaser’.
Last Updated March, 06 2014